Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Question before upgrade to 2.2

  • Thread starter Thread starter suityou69
  • Start date Start date
S

suityou69

Guest
Hi guys after reading I can see it will require a reflash to make the most of the image. I know I can backup certain settings however.....

Is there a way to save the 135gb of recordings I have to roll them over after the new image is installed?

If memory serves me correctly you have to initialise the hard drive after the install which means wiping what's on there?

Sorry if this is a silly question, but searched around and couldn't find an answer.

Thanks for the hard work on the new image ! Can't wait to have a play :)
 
Your recordings will be fine and intact. Go ahead and reflash the image will see the old recordings with file name etc all intact - just DONT initialize the HDD after the reflash.
 
Ohh dear, what a dufus ! That explains why ive not found it anywhere :)

Thanks for the quick reply, im off to load it up and play
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top