All,
Im going round the bend with settings recently.
I always used catseye settings from this site and like the layout.
Recently I downloaded the latest version but now I have 16w and 1w in the bouquets and 15.8w and .8w in the tuner config.
I did a scan on 15.8w and .8w and the channels are added but they dont match the bouquets.
I went to edit them but its a pain.
I also installed a new satellites.xml from web and no difference.
Can someone point me to a way to get the tuner config sats 15.8w and .8w to match my bouquets.
Finally what file are the tuner config settings and satellelites listed.
Can I create a new sat on the reciever for 16w and 1w so it matches my bouquets.
Maybe Vix should set a standard for the way they want the configs to be done...
Im going round the bend with settings recently.
I always used catseye settings from this site and like the layout.
Recently I downloaded the latest version but now I have 16w and 1w in the bouquets and 15.8w and .8w in the tuner config.
I did a scan on 15.8w and .8w and the channels are added but they dont match the bouquets.
I went to edit them but its a pain.
I also installed a new satellites.xml from web and no difference.
Can someone point me to a way to get the tuner config sats 15.8w and .8w to match my bouquets.
Finally what file are the tuner config settings and satellelites listed.
Can I create a new sat on the reciever for 16w and 1w so it matches my bouquets.
Maybe Vix should set a standard for the way they want the configs to be done...