Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Venton Unibox HDx] quick openvix 4 (box suitablity question)

  • Thread starter Thread starter lumberjack
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
So are you going to say if you have used one of them boxes yet or you just gonna keep changing the subject.
 
You don't seem to get it, if you incapable of anserweing the question I get I'll wait for someone that has more experience in Enigma2.
 
we do not support clones or the amiko and air digital receivers. those are the rules.

if someone wants to fork an image and make their own, you'd expect them to use a different name not one designed to mislead people.
 
Last edited:
I'm not asking anyone to discuss the rules, I'm just saying that your "OpenVix Beta Tester" is referring to hardware as trash even though clearly hasn't used or even seen the product.
 
I suggest you read the entire thread so you get up to speed or are you trying to avoid the question as well?
 
Why is your "OpenvVix Beta Tester" calling hardware a piece of trash, Even though has hasn't even used any of the hardware,
 
Unless it is a Vu+, it is rubbish in Andy's eyes. I suggest you raise the issue with Admin.

Is there anything else you want to ask/state relevant to the thread title?
 
Well I've tested a few SH4 receivers, all poor with E2 imo. Amiko, golden interstar and another brand which doesn't come to mind right now. Anyway as Abu asked, what exactly is the subject now?

Any


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
That's my point Abu like you say "Unless it is a Vu+, it is rubbish in Andy's eyes", You cant go round saying hardware is trash when you have no even seen the receiver let alone used it, He's only calling it trash is because a group of people have said so, Its one of the most sold receivers out there to date, everyone knows you cant beat sh4 chipset for picture quality.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
That's my point Abu like you say "Unless it is a Vu+, it is rubbish in Andy's eyes", You cant go round saying hardware is trash when you have no even seen the receiver let alone used it, He's only calling it trash is because a group of people have said so, Its one of the most sold receivers out there to date, everyone knows you cant beat sh4 chipset for picture quality.

Actually my Mut@nt HD2400 is one of the best, if not my best receiver I own. lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:
Where can i get one of those Mut@nt 2400 seems like the sponsors website is out of stock?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top