Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Quick zapping between bouquets

George Kildare

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2014
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I am a newbie trying to optimise my setup to my needs. As I have now set things up, changing between channels on different bouquets is rather clumsy and needs several keystrokes. If I zap between channels and press OK the box changes channel, but when I press "Exit" the box reverts to the old channel. To keep the new channel, I need to press OK 4 or 5 times.

Also, when I am viewing a channel there is unnecessary duplication in the commands assigned to the buttons around the OK button. Left and right bring up the channel list and above and below bring up the bouquet list.

I suspect that I have not configured the options correctly from all those available. It would be great if:
1. Pressing OK once would keep the box on relevant channel/ bouquet, even after subsequently pressing Exit. Same for using OK in the EPG.
2. There was an option of easily zapping between Channel 1 of adjacent bouquets.
3. A way of assigning "favourite" bouquets to buttons on the remote, e.g. F1, F2 etc.
Maybe this is all possible. I see that there is a Multiquickbutton plugin, but I'm not sure how to tell it to do what I want.
 
Not sure what channel list screens you're talking about, screenshots might help.
When in various channel list/EPG screens, press menu & check what channel preview mode is set to.

The TV button will bring up a list of your bouquets, depending on remote/box.

No need for any multiquickbutton plugins, use hotkey built into the image.
 
1. when in the EPG press menu and then for 'OK button (short)' select Zap and Exit.
 
Very many thanks for this. I've changed all the defaults to Zap + Exit and it works well. This would seem to me a less confusing default setting.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top