Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-SE] Radio channels problem with ViX 5.1 - sound sometimes works, sometimes doesn't

timofee

Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2014
Messages
589
Reaction score
0
Points
16
I recently flashed ViX 5.1 and radio channels are not working properly on my Technomate TM-Nano-SE M2 Plus. It has a single tuner aligned on 28°e and was brand new this year, purchased from WoS.

Sometimes the sound works, sometimes it does not. It is not channel related, if I switch through the radio channels some will work and some won't. Then if I try again, same problem, but different stations are working, and different stations are not working.

I can get the sound back on any individual channel by pressing audio, then red. But it is not a permanent fix. If I switch away from that channel and switch back, that channel could still be silent. I have tried changing global audio settings, but found nothing that works.

I have tried 5.1.002 & 5.1.003 - same problem. I have tried a completely fresh 5.1.003 install with no settings or plug ins restore - same problem.

If I restore my last working ViX 5.0 image, all Radio channels are working normally. TV channels are working normally with all images.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top