Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Re A/V problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray4438

New member
Joined
Dec 28, 2013
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
61
Just got a new VU+ duo from world of Satellite and have i few probs I got it installed with VIX firmware and using a HD 1080 TV. After setting up with either the 1080 setting or 720 settings the picture too big making the EPG,Menu only readable on HD Channels I have tried changing the setting in the A/V settings to no avail and the position in the user interface to read EPG this has been like this since I got it I'm beginning to think its a graphis issue and would appreciate any pointer to this ...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top