Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Re- dvb-t AF9015 stick and vix 2.2.100

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfk

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Aug 16, 2010
Messages
152
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
51
Hi, have dvb-t AF9015 usb stick and dont know how to get work on my vuduo using the latest vix image.Hoping someone can help.

cheers
 
The AF9015 driver in vix downloads does not work - do a search for italysat dtt plugin on this forum - I have that working with my Avermedia Volar Black AF9015 - it's not 100% stable but near enough!
 
The AF9015 driver in vix downloads does not work - do a search for italysat dtt plugin on this forum - I have that working with my Avermedia Volar Black AF9015 - it's not 100% stable but near enough!

I have installed the plugin and enable it but when i scan i get zero result and did not get any channel here in dublin. I have selectedSaorview Channels Bandwidth for my area (Dublin) which is set to 8Mhz.
Can someone tell me what am doing wrong or do i need an external antenna to receive any channels or radio station here in Dublin.

Thanks.
Murphy
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top