Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Real solo 2 HW ERROR after update

  • Thread starter Thread starter judgey
  • Start date Start date
I think there is a genuine hardware error on the receiver as now the front panel isn't displaying anything, now even tried stock image yet.

b04df72c6f694f7b5f161ea8af9727b8.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
1- It is hard to impossible to tell if it's a clone by looking at the box. As I said clones are getting better and better in this respect.
2- Your previous experiences clearly indicate it to be a clone.
3- If it's a clone the box may have been killed by trying to load a modern image.

See what a bootlog (serial connection) says.
 
I think there is a genuine hardware error on the receiver as now the front panel isn't displaying anything, now even tried stock image yet.

b04df72c6f694f7b5f161ea8af9727b8.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

your picture is not that clear. see my picture of my solo2 and the front display with the solo logo. looking at your pic it looks like a clone, as it not clear and seems to slope slightly, but need a better quality picture to confirm 100%
solo2.webp
 
If it was a clone would it have been able to have hades 10 on it previous to the software update?
 
Anyway: I've never heard of a genuine VU showing that HW-error and only being capable of accepting older images.
So I would certainly return it to sender, and look for a proper retailer (not hard to find :) ).


Well i have the exact same problem with my vu+ solo2 which i purchased from World-of-Satellite.co.uk. I was flashing new image 5 2 001

Have removed the hard drive and still have the same problem. Will flashing an older image correct it? i think it was on 5 0031 before it went tits up.
 
Well i have the exact same problem with my vu+ solo2 which i purchased from World-of-Satellite.co.uk. I was flashing new image 5 2 001

Have removed the hard drive and still have the same problem. Will flashing an older image correct it? i think it was on 5 0031 before it went tits up.
Instead of jumping onto a very old thread, start anew and post exactly the issue you are seeing(preferably with pics) , then you might get some help.
You were on an old image, before trying to update - why??
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top