Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] receiver stuck on boot screen, no spinning vix logo

  • Thread starter Thread starter simonuk1
  • Start date Start date
S

simonuk1

Guest
Few days ago I was watching a recording and it started to pixilate. I turned the box off and then a few days later booted it up, at this point I noticed I couldn't get into it remotely, flicked the TV source to the receiver and the boot image was just showing, no menu and the remote does nothing or the front power button.

I am think the hard drive may be corrupt, is there a way of booting into a debug screen etc.

Cheers
Si
 
Agreed, and just re-read this...as i do believe i saw the same screen when my internal hdd packed up a few weeks back...hopefully its just the lead 1st then..and that you have backups on usb etc?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top