P
pigsfoot
Guest
Hi i recently upgraded to the latest version of vix and also upgraded my plugins.
The box seems to be working ok but I'm no longer able to watch one channel and revord another satellite channel. If i select a terrestrial channel such as bbc it works but if select a sky channel i just get a blank screen.
Both my receivers are plugged into my sky dish and nothing has changed other thank the software upgrade.i have no direct antenna feed so not sure why bbc works and sky doesn't.
I have rescanned all channels but i think it was lonlonly on one receiver... not sure how or if possible to tune each receiver.
Any suggestions...
Thanks
The box seems to be working ok but I'm no longer able to watch one channel and revord another satellite channel. If i select a terrestrial channel such as bbc it works but if select a sky channel i just get a blank screen.
Both my receivers are plugged into my sky dish and nothing has changed other thank the software upgrade.i have no direct antenna feed so not sure why bbc works and sky doesn't.
I have rescanned all channels but i think it was lonlonly on one receiver... not sure how or if possible to tune each receiver.
Any suggestions...
Thanks
