Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Recommended vpn providers

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sirius
  • Start date Start date
S

Sirius

Guest
Hey guys just curious to what vpn provider to go with, currently I have a paid subscription to private Internet access and suffering from horrible speeds so I am thinking of changing to a better / faster provider.

I have BT infinity 2 and I get between 65-78 mb download speed and between 15-20 mb upload speed with out vpn running.

when connect through vpn my speeds average between 2mb - 8mb download and about the same upload.

This is a big speed loss and can not understand why it goes soo slow, don't matter what I connect to the vpn mobile / laptop / pc / Vu solo 2 I get the massive speed loss. So my question is what do you guys get and what provider do yous recommend??

Thanks
 
I,ve done a lot of research into this and my choices are below in no particular order.

Airvpn
Mullvad
Bolehvpn

hope this helps
 
I,ve done a lot of research into this and my choices are below in no particular order.

Airvpn
Mullvad
Bolehvpn

hope this helps
Thanks mate I will check them out..

There is so many to choose from these days I just want one that's reliable, does not log, and does not slow my speed to almost dial up speeds lmao.

Just a shame there is not many that do free trials, so we can try before we buy.
 
No Problem Sirius

All of the above offer free trials

good luck
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top