Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Record an IPTV channel, watch an IPTV recording and current recording stops

  • Thread starter Thread starter AnfieldRoar
  • Start date Start date
A

AnfieldRoar

Guest
When I am recording an IPTV channel, and then watch an IPTV recording at the same time, the current recording stops and I get some of the new recording channel on screen while I am watching the old recording! Seems like it's getting confused and splicing the two. The real pain is that the current recording says it's still recording but it isn't. Is this a slow receiver or a bug?
TIA
 
When I am recording an IPTV channel, and then watch an IPTV recording at the same time, the current recording stops and I get some of the new recording channel on screen while I am watching the old recording! Seems like it's getting confused and splicing the two. The real pain is that the current recording says it's still recording but it isn't. Is this a slow receiver or a bug?
TIA

Which receiver?
 
Xpeed LX2 - I've built VIX myself as it's no longer supported. if it is the speed then I'll upgrade the receiver, just wanted to see it if was some other problem first. Cheers
 
I thought the whole idea with IPTV is that you can only watch or record on channel at a time.
 
Hi,
it depends on your IPTV provider. Some only allow one stream at a time. Perhaps test it with a free IPTV channel.

ciao
 
I have 2 subs so that's ok. It just seems like the box gets confused and starts playing a current recordings stream while I am watching a recorded stream...
 
This isn't a "2 recording at a time" thing anyway - steps to reproduce:

1. record an IPTV channel - prog 1
2. switch channels to BBC1
3. Goto Movies, play an IPTV recording (not the current recording!) - prog 2
4. After a few seconds of playing prog 2, prog 1 video is played on the screen and prog 1 recording is ended

is it that the receiver is too slow it just gets confused?

BTW I can play DVB recorded programs while recording an IPTV channel.

Weird.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top