Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Recorded titles not showing correctly

  • Thread starter Thread starter geeman028
  • Start date Start date
G

geeman028

Guest
image.webp

Hi, on my planner section when I try to see what's been recorded I only see the top half of the title(see pic)

Is there some settings I can change to adjust this please. All other sections are fine and can been seen perfectly. Just on my planner section at the minute as far as I've noticed. Only had the box a few days.
 
Hi,
press the menu button in this view. Most lists have an option to change number of lines and character size.

ciao
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top