M
m1bjr
Guest
Hi,
Coming from Humax Freesat and other boxes, it was always possible to have both tuners busy but still watch one of the feeds live.
Or, have both tuners busy recording and watch a recorded file from the internal HDD.
With this box, when I have an overlap of timed recordings and both tuners are in use, I still don't seem to be able to watch one of them.
I get a blank screen and the 'No Free Tuners' popup, even though I'm trying to switch to one of the two channels I am recording to internal HDD.
Is this a limitation of the box/software, or am I approaching it all wrong?
Thanks for any help guys, this is a superb combination of fast hardware and a neat bit of programming
Steve.
Coming from Humax Freesat and other boxes, it was always possible to have both tuners busy but still watch one of the feeds live.
Or, have both tuners busy recording and watch a recorded file from the internal HDD.
With this box, when I have an overlap of timed recordings and both tuners are in use, I still don't seem to be able to watch one of them.
I get a blank screen and the 'No Free Tuners' popup, even though I'm trying to switch to one of the two channels I am recording to internal HDD.
Is this a limitation of the box/software, or am I approaching it all wrong?
Thanks for any help guys, this is a superb combination of fast hardware and a neat bit of programming
Steve.