T theblitz New member Joined Oct 14, 2013 Messages 79 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Dec 11, 2014 #1 I have recently flashed my solo2 box over to the latest apollo image but am now unable to record 1 channel and watch another simultaneously as before. Anyone have any ideas?
I have recently flashed my solo2 box over to the latest apollo image but am now unable to record 1 channel and watch another simultaneously as before. Anyone have any ideas?
Larry-G V.I.P , Joined May 19, 2010 Messages 32,540 Reaction score 405 Points 0 Age 48 Dec 11, 2014 #2 Update your CCcam version to 2.3.0, We dont know why but older versions no longer work properly with images based on the v2.3 OE-A core.
Update your CCcam version to 2.3.0, We dont know why but older versions no longer work properly with images based on the v2.3 OE-A core.
T theblitz New member Joined Oct 14, 2013 Messages 79 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Dec 11, 2014 #3 Ok thanks...will give thay a bash.