GiP
Forum Supporter ,
Hi,
I have a question about DTT on the Duo2.
I know that you cannot record two Sat programs at the same time unless you have two connections or they are on the same transponder, today I noticed that the same restriction applies to DTT, but I thought that it worked differently. Is it the way it should work or do I need to change some setting or something else?
I am using Apollo 24, but I don't think it matters for this....
Thanks,
G
I have a question about DTT on the Duo2.
I know that you cannot record two Sat programs at the same time unless you have two connections or they are on the same transponder, today I noticed that the same restriction applies to DTT, but I thought that it worked differently. Is it the way it should work or do I need to change some setting or something else?
I am using Apollo 24, but I don't think it matters for this....
Thanks,
G