Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-SE] Recording Icons

  • Thread starter Thread starter danny_ice
  • Start date Start date
D

danny_ice

Guest
Hi all

I'm new to openvix, everything is running perfect. I just have one question that i can't find the answer to. I have setup some auto timers, in the epg on the programmes that are set to record i have the red record icon and the green autotimer icon, i also have an icon that looks like half a clock face that is at the beginning of the recording and then another about an hour after programme has finished. can anyone tell me what it means?

Cheers
Dan
 
Thats just an overlap buddy. Records a bit before, records your main program n records a bit afterwards. [emoji4]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
okay, thanks Andy thats what I thought, an hour after the programme finishes seems a bit extreme, is this normal? the autotimer is only set to 3mins after programme.

Dan
 
It will be a standard icon used by the skinner, won't mean its recording for another 1/2hr after.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top