Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Mut@nt HD2400] Recording issues

rico_3000

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2010
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I got a problem with recording
If I'm recording a channel it won't let me watch another on the same satellite
I'm running 4 tuners
A 28.2e
B equal to a
C 30.0w
D equal to c

Up to end of December I was using the Apollo build and it always recorded without any problems , decided to upgrade as the box started to crash at least once a week.
But since installing the 3.2 haven't been able to record and watch channels on the same satellite .
I tested all tuners and they are all working

If someone could help I would appreciate it has I run out of option after checking all the settings over and over again
 
screenshot.webp

also make sure your cams are either 1.38 or 2.30 for multi tuner boxes.
both tuners as above
 
So I tested recording and changing channels and working perfect now
... But ... There is always but
Watching the recordings if I fast forward the box crashes , it forwards for a few seconds and the it freezes with a blue spinning circle on the top right corner of the screen and have to power of the box for it to restart as the software completely freezes.
Do I have to open a news post for this or can you guys help me here?
 
How do I include the crash log ?


Sent from my TIMEBOMB!!!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top