Hi folks is there problem with Recording, playback & timeshift menu?
you can not change anything in Recording & playback menu
nor Timeshift menu too except from Openwebif only
I think you'll have to give more details about how you got to this point because I have tried on my Zgemma H7S and I can definately change some of the things on those menus and successfully save the new values.
So I have this when I try to change first option in recordings menu
I try to mounted usb from media/sda1 to media/hdd but after rebooting it return media/sda1 again
and picons don't showup in channel list
It looks like there is an issue with your storage device/mount points. If you only have a USB device connected, it should be mounted as /media/hdd/ without any user input.
The standard Vix night skin would be the "default" then? I've tested the menu navigation changes using that skin and the normal left/right/up/down arrows on the D-pad should work. Pressing the HELP key should list the navigation keys specific to that box and remote.
Like ccs said I installed brand new one with no settings restore
My setup is I have obh 4.3 in flash with openmultiboot 2.6
In omb I have obh 4.3 / openvix 5.3(before) and now 5.4 and other images
before with 5.3 I had no issue with recordings and timeshift options
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.