Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-TWIN-OE] Recording problems

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lucus
  • Start date Start date
L

Lucus

Guest
Hi, My vu duo tuners have got so weak after 6 years of use so got a tm twin oe to replace it. Put a new 2tb WD hard drive in and installed mgcamd 1.35. I used the same configs from my vu duo and copied into keys folder on tm twin. When I record encrypted channels they keep freezing and recordings don't record, its just blank. never had this problem on the duo

I can record fta channels no problem and watch one fta channel and record another fta channel. I just cant record any encrypted channels. I can view encrypted channels perfectly fine.

Any ideas what could be causing it? I have spent the past 3 hours trying to find out what's causing it but no luck. I have installed mgcamd 1.38 but still the same.

Thank you

Lucus
 
Thank you for your reply. The bit I don't get is the configs haven't been changed, I copied them from my duo to the TM Twin with no change. So do you think the mg config is not set correctly for the new receiver and was configured specifically for a duo?

Thank you
 
Solved, After downgrading to openvix 3.2 and trying different cams the problem was still there. Unable to record premium channels. I then decided to Flash a bootloader from openvix site and rebooted and now works perfectly. so problem all along must of been the bootloader.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top