mickyblueys
Forum Supporter

@andyblac
Running vu duo vix 3.0 649
I run timeshift on usb. Mounted in ext4.
I've tried to record a few programs through timeshift today. But when I stop the recordings it fails to transfer the recordings from usb to hdd. This has worked in the past, but it is the first time I've tried this in a while. I have sent debug log direct from box, no: 1365531675.78
Thanks in advance.
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Running vu duo vix 3.0 649
I run timeshift on usb. Mounted in ext4.
I've tried to record a few programs through timeshift today. But when I stop the recordings it fails to transfer the recordings from usb to hdd. This has worked in the past, but it is the first time I've tried this in a while. I have sent debug log direct from box, no: 1365531675.78
Thanks in advance.
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2