B BadBoy New member Joined Jun 10, 2011 Messages 291 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Mar 22, 2013 #1 When I set my recording type to descramble and save ecm it still makes a request to my card when I watch the recording? Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
When I set my recording type to descramble and save ecm it still makes a request to my card when I watch the recording? Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
J judge ViX Beta Tester Joined Jan 4, 2011 Messages 14,099 Reaction score 43 Points 0 Mar 22, 2013 #2 What build number?
B BadBoy New member Joined Jun 10, 2011 Messages 291 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Mar 22, 2013 #3 632 Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
B BadBoy New member Joined Jun 10, 2011 Messages 291 Reaction score 1 Points 0 May 31, 2013 #4 Still doing this on build 669?
Rob van der Does ViX Beta Tester Joined Apr 17, 2010 Messages 36,522 Reaction score 125 Points 63 Age 74 Location The Netherlands Jun 1, 2013 #5 BadBoy said: When I set my recording type to descramble and save ecm it still makes a request to my card when I watch the recording? Click to expand... Because you set it to 'save ECM'. If you use the setting 'normal' it will not show this behaviour.
BadBoy said: When I set my recording type to descramble and save ecm it still makes a request to my card when I watch the recording? Click to expand... Because you set it to 'save ECM'. If you use the setting 'normal' it will not show this behaviour.