Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Recording with ECM

GiP

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Sep 19, 2010
Messages
309
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Location
Firenze, Italy
Hi,

I was experimenting with the recording mode "descramble and record ECM" to see how it works but I cannot make it decode a program afterwards.
What I tried is record a scrambled program without the card in and then play it with the card. I thought it should decode it but it seems it doesn't. Do I need to change some other settings beside the recording mode? I am using Apollo 023
Thanks,
G
 
It is a legacy setting, I don't think any current encryption settings let you do this, sly uk definatley doesn't.
 
From what I remember, this only works on some boxes... trend and gb boxes I think...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
It is not a legacy setting. As far as I know the only boxes supporting the descrambling of recordings are Xtrends. It's a hardware limitation.
 
It is not a legacy setting. As far as I know the only boxes supporting the descrambling of recordings are Xtrends. It's a hardware limitation.

Ah, OK.
I knew it didn't work on my old Duo but I thought that the new Duo2 would support it, pity..
G
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top