Yes the box was all working fine and then stopped. Will try un powering it from standby (well will get a family member to as I am not there at the moment, why do these things always break when you go away ;-) )
I had thought maybe time shift has been left on and filled the disk causing an issue.
I had this exact problem and posted a thread about it in the VU+ Uno4K group.
Using FTP I noticed that my hard drive had lost a folder that my recordings went into.
Over the next 2 weeks of re-initialising and starting again it did the same thing 4 times but started to act OK until Sunday when everything got wiped again.
Today I've fitted a new SSD drive so I'll see how that goes, it was suggested that my old drive could be on the way out.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.