Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Zgemma H9 Twin] Recordings font overlapping

shaft

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Aug 12, 2011
Messages
87
Reaction score
12
Points
8
Age
56
Hi Guys

I have just bought a new box from our sponsers to replace my aging ET9200. Absolutely nothing wrong with the box, and great service by the way!
I have installed the Blue-HD Skin and have noticed looking at the Recordings menu that the rows are overlapping:

Recordings.webp

The 'old' me would know how to correct this immediately, but I am somewhat of a lapsed user and am embarrassed to admit that I no longer have any idea :confused:

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Regards
shaft
 
Thanks for the reply Willo, but I cannot see a 'Configuration' menu. What is the path please?
 
Press menu when viewing the movielist. Then select settings.
 
Thanks ccs. I'm pretty certain I tried that and nothing happened. I will try again in a while.
 
Just tried again, Menu button not working from within the Planner menu :-(
 
Okay, reflashed again and now Menu button is working. Thanks for your advice chaps.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top