Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Recordings issue

lfc84

Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2011
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Points
6
I have a timeer setup to record "A Place In the Sun" on "4seven" on Astra 28.2E

The programme duration is 60 minutes and they show 2 episodes back to back. When it is recorded I get a single continuous recording of 119 mins.

When I look at the timers list, the forthcoming recodings are all 60 minutes as expected. (Main Menu, Timers, Timers)

Here's the EPG showing the programme correctly:

Capture.webp


Capture.webp


Capture.webp


As you can see I am using Open TV EPG and in Rytec I do not have any conflicts with UK epg. In Rytec Espana XMLTV enabled.


Can anyone help diagnose what the problem is here ?

Thanks in advance
 
Last edited:
This is probably the split event recordings code that kicked in and combined them. The code was added where the news/info bulletin interrupted the recording.

EDIT:
Change it to 0 to disable it.

Menu > Setup > Recordings... > Recording & Playback > Split event detection (minutes)
 
Last edited:
It is already disabled (set at 0)

Capture1.webp
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top