Sic,
Did you get any update on this issue. There hasnt been any feedback from the team..
Also for those who have Vix 2.03 is there a way to get back to Vix 2.02 without a backup.
There were lots of issues sorted from Vix 2.0 to 2.02 but these wont be available as the online update will bring down 2.0 to 2.03. Yes / No.
I also see that the status of OPENPLi is gone to yellow (UNSTABLE) with the same fault....
They mention having an update in the online updates tonight... (4-5am).
There seems to be a temporary work around. (But I cant seem to translate properly)
It seems to be to turn off the progress bar or turn off icons in recordings screen.
Might make sense to someone....
Did you get any update on this issue. There hasnt been any feedback from the team..
Also for those who have Vix 2.03 is there a way to get back to Vix 2.02 without a backup.
There were lots of issues sorted from Vix 2.0 to 2.02 but these wont be available as the online update will bring down 2.0 to 2.03. Yes / No.
I also see that the status of OPENPLi is gone to yellow (UNSTABLE) with the same fault....
They mention having an update in the online updates tonight... (4-5am).
There seems to be a temporary work around. (But I cant seem to translate properly)
It seems to be to turn off the progress bar or turn off icons in recordings screen.
Might make sense to someone....
