Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Recordings Playback Stuttering and Stopping

  • Thread starter Thread starter gordyboy
  • Start date Start date
G

gordyboy

Guest
Is anyone experiencing issues when recording and playing back on Apollo 3 build? I have tried playback on a couple of recordings and I am experiencing stuttering and stopping something that did not happen with previous image
 
No problem here on three boxes

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
 
would a simple power off at rear then on clear the fault that you have.
 
I get this on Duo2, Solo2 and others and have had for a long tine on may images, for me the picture pixelates and the sound jumps for a second or two. I have tracked it down to recording 3 or more HD channels simultaneously. I have learnt to ensure this doesn't happen by splitting the recordings over my boxes. SD seems to record as many channels as I like....
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top