Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-OE] Recordings still jumping all over the place

  • Thread starter Thread starter billy2222
  • Start date Start date
B

billy2222

Guest
Tried a clean update on Apollo 25,all went well except the dreaded playback issue is still present.
I have an internal hard drive that works perfectly with Helios but for some reason Apollo has never worked properly,not sure if It's an HDMI issue?
Would not mind but in Helios you can't restart Enigma without losing all GUI functions and teltext screws up the GUI too.
 
Mine is the same on Apollo 24 on a Nano 2t, just not watchable.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
 
Mine was fine on 24, but since flashing my Quad with 26 today, I've only recorded one thing (British bakeoff) and there's no end of pauses, glitches etc, sort of goes pixelated, then freezes, then resumes but I've missed between 5 and 20 secs.

Worked perfectly on 24, weird.
 
Ditto on Quad Plus. Thought it was just my box, but these errors appear to be similar. I know we have another thread going but just so the TM owners don't feel alone in this ;)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top