Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Red-HD V1

  • Thread starter Thread starter rossi2000
  • Start date Start date
yo, are you fresh installing the build 15 of apollo?
this looks like the prob with the older builds of apollo dont support the new stuff in the skin.
 
Thats the problem mate on old build Doh:thumbsup: Thanks for your help will reflash and start again!
 
Hi Rossi

Is there a way to increase the font size and decrease the number of rows in the recordings menu.

Finally how easy is it to change the logo to VirginMedia :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Never even knew that menu existed

What about the logo - would be great to change it to virgin :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Apollo updates not showing as available i.e, no green flashing icon on the info bar. Is this normal behaviour of the skin or is something wrong with my installation using Apollo 21 just updated to 22 Thanks in advance
 
your box might not have done its 6hr check to show.
you probably did the updates before the 6hr check was done.
 
Duo2 running apollo 22 when using Red v1.6 and epg translator cannot see bar when pressing menu whilst using translator to change options also when going to paypal donation option using left or right buttons brings up totally wrong screen
 
Hi a small request on the 1st info bar is it possible to add the date next to the time or can i do this myself Thanks
 
you are most welcome to do this yourself :)

however i wont be adding it unfortunatley. :(
 
you are most welcome to do this yourself :)

however i wont be adding it unfortunatley. :(

Hi Rossi managed to work it out and it is working fine but obviously when the skin is updated my changes will be lost. Can I create I skin_user xml and place in etc/enigma2 and if so does it need to just contain the changes I made or the whole xml, what do I need to name it and what is the correct syntax Thanks in advance

Infobar.webp
 
Last edited:
yo sorry bud, forgot about your request.

i cant remember off hand the correct name for the file, but yes you need to make a user file to put in etc.
you only need the infobar section in the xml, and probably the 2ndinfobar section aswell if youve put the date on there too.
 
yo sorry bud, forgot about your request.

i cant remember off hand the correct name for the file, but yes you need to make a user file to put in etc.
you only need the infobar section in the xml, and probably the 2ndinfobar section aswell if youve put the date on there too.

Yes I did thanks for the advice will try the skin_user xml and let you know how it goes or if I need to call it something else
 
Rossi I have created the user file and it's working named skin_user_Red-HD.xml if anybody would like it let me know or if Rossi has no objection I could post it here
 
well done!
thats fine with me mate.

post it with a little description of what it does. :)
 
Hi Rossi I have installed a 5th tuner on my Duo2 I am trying to add the tuner state to the info bar for tuner E one question what ValueBitTest is required for tuner E if the following is for tuner D <convert type="ValueBitTest">8</convert>I have tried 16 is that correct Thanks
 
Good skin, but it is a false event info text in non-English programs,
as well as the menu text without limbs. But I think this is an edit updates.
Thanks for the great work! :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top