Hi.
I have a openvix client box at a remote location (my parents) connecting via a VPN to my home Openvix box (my home router working as a Wireguard VPN server) using the Wireguard VPN plugin on the client box.
All of the above is working well.
I need to be able to remotely administer the client box, which, in my experience, is normally done by connecting to Webif using the box's IP address.
This is where the problem starts. The client's IP is out of range because it is connecting via a VPN, and I can't connect to it. At this point, I have reached the limit of my IT skills.
Can anyone suggest a solution please?
Thanks
I have a openvix client box at a remote location (my parents) connecting via a VPN to my home Openvix box (my home router working as a Wireguard VPN server) using the Wireguard VPN plugin on the client box.
All of the above is working well.
I need to be able to remotely administer the client box, which, in my experience, is normally done by connecting to Webif using the box's IP address.
This is where the problem starts. The client's IP is out of range because it is connecting via a VPN, and I can't connect to it. At this point, I have reached the limit of my IT skills.
Can anyone suggest a solution please?
Thanks