O
onewildlad
Guest
Would anyone know if it's possible to program the remote to control my amps volume level? (I can program to control the tv as per instructions)
I have it connected through the solo's optical output (no HDMI on amp it's a old Yamaha!) and the solo doesn't adjust AC3 levels on the output only mpeg (SD channels).
Any help would be greatly welcome as the remote feels much better in the hand than my Harmony 525.
Otherwise loving the solo and haven't been able to stop playing with it since it arrived!!
I have it connected through the solo's optical output (no HDMI on amp it's a old Yamaha!) and the solo doesn't adjust AC3 levels on the output only mpeg (SD channels).
Any help would be greatly welcome as the remote feels much better in the hand than my Harmony 525.
Otherwise loving the solo and haven't been able to stop playing with it since it arrived!!