Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Remote control not working in Hades 012

Babz Media also sell Duracell Industrial AAA batteries in various quanties

Example for 1 pack of 10 and 2 packs of 10
Code:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10-DURACELL-INDUSTRIAL-AAA-BATTERIES-LONG-EXPIRY-ALKALINE-REPLACES-PROCELL-/170525507543?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item27b41cbfd7

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/20-DURACELL-INDUSTRIAL-AAA-BATTERIES-LONG-EXPIRY-ALKALINE-REPLACES-PROCELL-/160524908305?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item256007b711

They also do listing with a mix of AA and AAA
 
SkyFan could I suggest you act a little more appreciatively on here, your tone is negative and re the batteries link, it only takes a moment to realise that babz also sell AAA too, its not a nanny site, use your noggin friend.
 
I've got an VU+ Universal remote now. It takes 2 AAA instead of 3AAA like the official VU+ Duo2 remote. Has the exact same buttons so I'm not sure why the official remote needs 3 AAA instead of 2. Quite like the universal remote as the buttons are soft and don't hurt your thumb.

By the way, how can you use the AA batteries in that link when the VU+ remote takes AAA batteries?

Tonto might I suggest that you grow up. All I said was the above which was a fair question. If you get offended by a question I suggest you get off the internet now as there's posts elsewhere by people that are actually offensive.
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top