Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] Remote Power when in deep standby

  • Thread starter Thread starter lscolman
  • Start date Start date
L

lscolman

Guest
Hi,
I'm sure someone posted about the remote control still being able to power on the box when in deep standby.

I have to switch mine on with the power button on the front of the ultimo.

Is there a setting to enable the remote control to power on the box?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers, Lee
 
Thats odd...Should work out of the box.
HTML:
here no problem with RC to wake Ultimo from deep standby.
 
It's because I'm using the original style VU+ Duo remote, and not my Ultimo remote. I've just tried the Ultimo remote and that does work as expected.

Any ideas if this can be fixed?

I prefer not to use the Ultimo remote, due to the limited IR range (having to aim directly at the box)

Cheers, Lee
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I think that will not work, cause the duo remote cant learn the code "power toggle from Ultimo"
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top