Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Remote set-up help needed

Route66

New member
Joined
Aug 31, 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
63
I have a VU solo 2 running VIX version 3 build 711 - kernal 3 3 8 - drivwers 2013 07 31


Think I have inadvertently pressed someting t6hat has altered the remote functions

First issue Example

If I go to the service nenu and select timers it open up another menu that has auto timers at the top

then the Ok or Exit buttons won't function - until I pess scroll up or down arrows around the Ok button first - then they work. It does this on all menus.

Second issue is related to the above I think

Change channel and the info bar woth the program details pops up at the bottom - I am unable to get the server details up on the second panel that used to appear and show above that.

AND THE CHANNEL +/- buttons won't work unless I press scroll up or down functions around the ok button once again

There se4ems to be no issue with the remote buttons generally - just seems like some memory needs clearing or a menu setting nas been changed somewhere

Thanks for reading
 
Thats an old image. Why on such an old image? Clone receiver?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
No - It's not a clone - I purchased from Lee in 2013 and that was the image installed etc.

It's not updated because I'm not technical and it has all the channels updated that I want to watch. I don't use it for anything else - just watching sat chans

Think I changed something on the interface settings that has affected the way the remote functions

Thanks

I
 
I've never come across your issue. Maybe someone will know of your issue. Fingers x'd for ya.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hi again

If I update my solo 2 to the latws VIX image - will I lose my settings such as as sat set-up - favourites and bouquets etc....

Or will it be like starting from scratch again?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top