stilts
Forum Supporter

- Joined
- Apr 18, 2013
- Messages
- 99
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 6
Hi Everyone,
New to this so forgive me if I've missed something obvious. I recently purchased a Technomate TM-Twin, it came shipped with a image by 4D which has been working fine.
I backed it up and have attempted to installed the latest OpenVix image on it, successfully flashed the boot loader, then the image, however, my remote does not work with this image/Vix.
I can get everything pretty much back as going through the OpenVix config menus it detects my backup which I can restore, and hey presto, my 4D image returns.
With respect to the remote, it works properly again upon restore to 4D, during the OpenVix config though pressing on the remote shows no corresponding light/blink on the Technomate VFD.
Any help would by much appreciated.
Thanks,
Stilts
New to this so forgive me if I've missed something obvious. I recently purchased a Technomate TM-Twin, it came shipped with a image by 4D which has been working fine.
I backed it up and have attempted to installed the latest OpenVix image on it, successfully flashed the boot loader, then the image, however, my remote does not work with this image/Vix.
I can get everything pretty much back as going through the OpenVix config menus it detects my backup which I can restore, and hey presto, my 4D image returns.
With respect to the remote, it works properly again upon restore to 4D, during the OpenVix config though pressing on the remote shows no corresponding light/blink on the Technomate VFD.
Any help would by much appreciated.
Thanks,
Stilts