Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

RemoteChannelStreamConverter

twol

Moderator
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
9,627
Reaction score
215
Points
63
Location
Bavaria
I realise Andy is busy, but since Andy provided me with a fix for the RemoteChannelStreamConverter that supports both AutoBouquets and "alien" :) bouquets, I have in the last week provided it to 2 other people to fix bouquet download failure issues ... so can "someone" on the VIX side update the RemoteChannelStreamConverter VIX feed and prevent further occurences of this issue :)
 
Agree with what you've asked there, but why don't you publish on this site the update what Andy gave you instead of by pm, to people

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
Post it in the help section to make a sticky :thumbsup:
 
....... now if some kind soul could point out how I include the attachment in a reply, I will do so :confused:
 
when you make a thread or post click on the Go Advanced tab and then, manage attachments.
 
View attachment plugin.zip
For those that have problems with "unable to download bouquets" from the source receiver and are not using Autobouquets then just unzip the attached pyo file and copy over with something like filezilla to extension folder: usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/remotechannelstreamconverter.......... and then reboot. :)
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top