Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-2-SUPER] Remove buffering message

  • Thread starter Thread starter thejoker
  • Start date Start date
T

thejoker

Guest
When flicking between IPTV channels, its always buffering with percentage counting down so quickly. Its really annoying as the channel clears instant anyway, is there maybe a telnet command to remove this from latest vix build...?
 
I don't get any buffering messages on the few test ones I have.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I've noticed it once or twice to be honest but not regularly

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
 
It doesn't happen on older vix images I've put iptv on to, but def on vix 5 it appears. Its not a big deal really but thought it could be removed by telnet command or even be implemented on further vix builds. As said its not a big deal but my channels clear instantly but still percent buffering runs for about 5 seconds, its more frustrating when your constantly flicking channels like what i always do lol
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top