Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Remove locations from media player location shortcuts

rikesh

Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2012
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Points
6
I have set up some network mounts and subsequently removed them, but the names are still showing in media player locations (media player > yellow button). How do I remove these old entries?

Thanks
 
Click on Locations (yellow)
Press OK on (other), you will be taken to the bookmarks section
Remove the bookmarks that you do not want.
Press OK
 
Thanks for reply. In the bookmarks section, there is only one entry: /media/hdd/movie.

Strangely enough, when I entered this section and then exited back to the media player, pressing yellow again I found the redundant network mounts have disappeared.

However, there is still another shortcut I would like to remove (root hard drive), can't figure out how to remove this one.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top