Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Remove OSD when paused?

sobeitjedi

New member
Joined
Dec 15, 2017
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi. Running Vix on a Vu+ Solo2 and I have a very quick question ...

How can I remove the OSD when a recording is paused?
 
Exit works for me, I think there's also a setting you can change (defaults to about 5 seconds).
 
Can't check at the moment. Something like menu/setup/recordings and playback
 
menu/setup/user interface/settings
 
Show InfoBar on skip forward/backward set to no will do it, but you might lose the info bar for other situations as well.

(Changing the 1st two settings timeout values made no difference. I expected the first one would.)
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top