A
ashthekid
Guest
Got my new Solo2 recently and downloaded picons plugin but now I've changed my skin they are not viewable very easily because of transparency and enlarged ones on infobar are really bad and pixelated. I've tried downloading a new set of HD picons but when it opens up the download console window it says it clashes with my current picons so doesn't download as it doesn't give me the option to overwrite them.
How do I delete the picons and start again?
Can I just FTP into my Solo2, go to the directory where the picons are saved (i.e. /media/hdd/picon) and delete them? There is something like 7000+ png files in there. Surely I don't need all of them when I'm only accessing 28.2e.
Some Sky UK channels are missing picons. e.g. More4
How do I delete the picons and start again?
Can I just FTP into my Solo2, go to the directory where the picons are saved (i.e. /media/hdd/picon) and delete them? There is something like 7000+ png files in there. Surely I don't need all of them when I'm only accessing 28.2e.
Some Sky UK channels are missing picons. e.g. More4