Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[OS-mini] Replacment HDD from second reciver

Ford1

Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2015
Messages
305
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Age
46
looking for information on how to enable the use of a HDD mounted in XTREND ET800 on a EDISON 0SMINI,

The HDD is currently in use in a main reciver (Xtrend ET8000)

I have successfully mounted the device, ( as a network hdd) so as to be able to see it my pvr list, (on the Edison) but would like to know if I can use it record from the EDISON and have it save on the XTREND hdd?

The box's are both on a wireless network, and I think is where it might fall down, unfortunately I am not in the position to hardwire these units at the moment.

Thanks.
:thumbsup::thumbsup:
 
Menu > setup > system > network > install nfs on both boxes. Then menu > setup > system > network > network browser, on phone atm.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top