Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Request - Skin.xml file for VIX_HD Skin in VIx 2.0

dfdream

V.I.P ,
Joined
Mar 23, 2010
Messages
980
Reaction score
3
Points
0
All,

A weird one but Ive been doing some editing of the VIX_HD Skin.xml file recently to get bits the way I want them, but unfortunately I have lost my original copy of the Skin.xml and wonder if someone can upload it here.

Question - As its builtin to image if I uninstalled VIX_HD is it reinstallable from the plugins menu or will it break the image.

D
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top