Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Reset SSH password?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sewalsh
  • Start date Start date
S

sewalsh

Guest
I've flashed to 4.2. I most likely copied some settings over that corrupted my SSH password. I was able to connect via SSH but after the reboot following the transfer of my settings, something has gone awry.

I can connect successfully via non-secure FTP. SFTP & SSH are failing, I've tried all password combinations I can think of. Is there a way for me to delete the problematic password file via FTP?
 
FTP, telnet and ssh woudl all use the same password.

You could (I think) put a password on a ssh key you use, but on a fresh flash that wouldn't be in place, so that can't(?) be the issue.

After a fresh flash the system will be using a newly-generated system key. It could be that your problem lies there.
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top