Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Restart CCcam in batch file. How?

doglover

Rytec Support
Joined
Nov 26, 2010
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Points
6
I need to restart CCcam after changing the cfg file with a batch file at certain times (which is triggered with a cron job).

In the batch file I tried:

killall CCcam.2.2.1
/usr/softcams/CCcam.2.2.1

Which kind of works. But I am left with an unstable system.
After which a reboot is needed.
I could use the reboot command, but I do not wanted to do that in the first place.

Could someone tell me the command on VIX to restart CCcam from a batch file?

Willy
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top