Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Restart doesn't work

  • Thread starter Thread starter s7uat
  • Start date Start date
S

s7uat

Guest
Hi guys,

If I hold the power button down on my remote I get the 4 options:

Standby, Restart, Restart GUI & Deep standby.

However, Restart does not work. It simply restarts the GUI and doesn't do a full restart as it should. I have 2 Solo2's and have the same image, skins, etc, etc on both. On 1 it works and on the other 1 it doesn't.

Any ideas?

Cheers
 
If you've been doing software updates to get to 152 I'd try a couch flash of the latest build 153 with settings & plugins restore & see if that helps. Always recommend doing a full image backup first just in case.

:)
 
I'm using build 153 (currently the latest) without restore of settings and my Solo2 does a full restart as it should.
 
Just to add mine is also on build 153 restarts as it should as well.

It had software update from build 147 but a couch flash at build 142 with restore (done when there were problems with the deep standby)

:)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top