HeRmAN
Member
Hi
I'm have got a re-start loop after trying to add a mount point which got misspelled as /media/net/rosenhofserver1videos instead of /media/net/rosenhofserver1/videos (a missing "/")
In etc/fstab I had this when it wasn't working
Then I used vi to remove that last line back to this
but the Vu+ just keeps to reboot over and over.
Any clues on what I can to to get it back in working order?
I can skip the mount for now if I just get the box to work.
I can still see "...rosenhofserver1videos..." in the crash logs. last log attached.
When I power it up with the switch on the back of the box it starts normally in the beginning with the spinning vix and "STARTING" and the "LOADING..."
then an empty info bar pops up
and it caches and then it just keeps booting and crash for ever.
I Haven't upgraded to the latest version on the image yet since can't be done without loosing all installed cams, picon's and all settings
I can still reach the unit with telnet and ftp but the web interface is down/not responding.
Any help is highly appreciated
I'm have got a re-start loop after trying to add a mount point which got misspelled as /media/net/rosenhofserver1videos instead of /media/net/rosenhofserver1/videos (a missing "/")
In etc/fstab I had this when it wasn't working
Code:
rootfs / auto defaults 1 1
proc /proc proc defaults 0 0
devpts /dev/pts devpts mode=0620,gid=5 0 0
usbfs /proc/bus/usb usbfs defaults 0 0
tmpfs /var/volatile tmpfs defaults 0 0
tmpfs /dev/shm tmpfs mode=0777 0 0
/dev/sda1 /media/hdd auto defaults 0 0
192.168.2.1:/export/hdd /media/net/rosenhofserver1videos nfs rsize=32768,wsize=32768,timeo=14,intr 0 0
Then I used vi to remove that last line back to this
Code:
root@vuduo:/etc# cat fstab
rootfs / auto defaults 1 1
proc /proc proc defaults 0 0
devpts /dev/pts devpts mode=0620,gid=5 0 0
usbfs /proc/bus/usb usbfs defaults 0 0
tmpfs /var/volatile tmpfs defaults 0 0
tmpfs /dev/shm tmpfs mode=0777 0 0
/dev/sda1 /media/hdd auto defaults 0 0
root@vuduo:/etc#
Any clues on what I can to to get it back in working order?
I can skip the mount for now if I just get the box to work.
I can still see "...rosenhofserver1videos..." in the crash logs. last log attached.
When I power it up with the switch on the back of the box it starts normally in the beginning with the spinning vix and "STARTING" and the "LOADING..."
then an empty info bar pops up
and it caches and then it just keeps booting and crash for ever.
I Haven't upgraded to the latest version on the image yet since can't be done without loosing all installed cams, picon's and all settings
Code:
root@vuduo:/etc# cat version
201106111625
root@vuduo:/etc# cat image-version
box_type=vuduo
build_type=0
version=2.2.110
date=20110812142211
comment=ViX
target=9
creator=Team ViX
url=http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk
catalog=http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk
I can still reach the unit with telnet and ftp but the web interface is down/not responding.
Any help is highly appreciated
Attachments
Last edited by a moderator: