GiP
Forum Supporter ,
Hi,
I am running VIX 1.1 and everytime I do a "restart" the box remains stuck at "Starting". I have to switch it off, wait about a minute, and switch it on again to make it work. This doesn't happen with start from "deep standby". Is there a way of seeing where the problem is?
The setting is pretty much standard only add-on are CCcam 2.1.4 and Autoresolution (which is switched off).
Thanks.
G
I am running VIX 1.1 and everytime I do a "restart" the box remains stuck at "Starting". I have to switch it off, wait about a minute, and switch it on again to make it work. This doesn't happen with start from "deep standby". Is there a way of seeing where the problem is?
The setting is pretty much standard only add-on are CCcam 2.1.4 and Autoresolution (which is switched off).
Thanks.
G