satmanbasil
V.I.P
Hi there
My local card keep freezing sometimes 3 times within an hour sometimes may go most the day reason we know is s@y trying to pair cards. I have set the cam manager to 2mins if CCcam stops however when this freeze takes place its not seeing the card has stopped.
Can any added script me added to the vix image that will check or restart CCcam or can the programe be tweeked to do more than its suppose to be doing as right now its not?
My local card keep freezing sometimes 3 times within an hour sometimes may go most the day reason we know is s@y trying to pair cards. I have set the cam manager to 2mins if CCcam stops however when this freeze takes place its not seeing the card has stopped.
Can any added script me added to the vix image that will check or restart CCcam or can the programe be tweeked to do more than its suppose to be doing as right now its not?