problem is i setup vix 4 today from fresh flash set the box up and made full image backup in backup manager.
I need to go back and get some setting i had in Vix version 3 so restored it back to that version. got my new settings from the old verision,
so I then whet to restore my new version 4 pressed the restore in the backup manager it did the scroll across then the countdown from 60 got to 0 then nothing happened just put a new file call imagerestore in the panel under my original.
Whats going on.
I need to go back and get some setting i had in Vix version 3 so restored it back to that version. got my new settings from the old verision,
so I then whet to restore my new version 4 pressed the restore in the backup manager it did the scroll across then the countdown from 60 got to 0 then nothing happened just put a new file call imagerestore in the panel under my original.
Whats going on.